Shipping & Returns
The Sacco Company will ship based on the mode of transportation that is requested from the customer. The Sacco Company reserve the right to change the mode of transportation on any order if it is determined that another carrier is a more appropriate choice to ship to your location. Based upon location and type of merchandise purchased the safest, least expensive mode of transportation will be selected.
If the products you request are in stock your order will normally ship within 48 hours of receipt, however during peak seasons when order volumes are high order processing times will increase. If you need your items by a specific date please specify that date in the order notes. We normally ship via UPS. Shipping Charges below are for within the United States. International rates are higher.
If you need your order by a specific date please specify that date in the Order Notes
Transportation charges for International shipments, quantity purchases of books, large statues, candles, metal ware and other large ticket items will be higher than quoted in the shopping cart. You will be contacted for payment of additional postage if necessary.
Replacement of merchandise damaged in transit:
1. Merchandise damaged in transit must be reported to The Sacco Company within five business days.
2. When reporting damaged merchandise, please inform the customer service representative if the outer shipping carton was damaged as well. Retain all shipping material, it may be needed for an inspection.
3. Return merchandise from an order that utilized free shipping based on the dollar amount of said order will be charged a restocking fee in the amount of $12.95 which will be deducted from the credit received for the returned merchandise. The customer is responsible for all return postage.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE AUTHORIZED. CALL 1-800-231-7513 FOR A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER
1. Returns must be made within 30 days from receipt of merchandise.
2. Returns may be subject to restocking charges.
3. Custom orders and/or personalized merchandise are not returnable.
4. Cut and Finished Fabric are not returnable.
5. Church goods are subject to restocking charges.
6. Items being returned must be in their original cartons in saleable condition.
7. Items being returned are subject to inspection upon receipt, The Sacco Company reserves the right to refuse unsaleable returns.
8. Transportation charges are non-refundable.
9. Return transporation fees are the responsibility of the returning party.
The Sacco Company reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns.
When packaging return merchandise
1. Items should be returned in the original shipping carton if possible.
2. Be sure the items are packaged to avoid damage during shipment.
3. The Return Authorization Number should be displayed on the outside of the package along with the name and address of the party returning the package.